We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and staff, assisting in daily office needs and managing our organization’s general administrative activities.
This can be a paid position, however, we are also currently looking for someone who may be interested in receiving upper-level technical courses (computer programming, office applications, web development, robotics, etc...) for their students in exchange for time worked.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Draft email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a digital filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel and venue arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Working knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Office Suite Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint or equivalent)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Nice to have
- Software Testing
- Documentation Writing
- Web Design
- Website SEO
- Management of social media presence
What's great about the job?
- You are helping students excel in a much needed area of education
- Work when you want! On your own time!
- Remote work available
- Expand your knowledge of various business systems
- Create fresh content that will help our users on a daily basis
What We Offer
Each staff member has a chance to see the impact of his/her work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of our organization.
1/2 and full day camps - computer, robotics, math and more...
Short-term intensive workshops
High school credit available for semester courses
Eat & Drink
Free snacks and drinks... er wait this is a remote position :-(